There have been a number of recent posts focused on link building and finding quality inbound links. In addition to those better known sites offering non-nofollowed link love, here are some other examples you may not have noticed.
- Blogger – The new “Blogs I Follow” feature doesn’t seem to nofollow outbound links.
- Google Notebook – Google’s notebook is still nofollow free from direct inbound links…
- Google Panoramio (photos in Google Maps/Earth) – is a good place for links but you’ll need a little content.
- Google Profiles – one place to find all your social network and blog links.
- Google Knol – In case you missed it, once you’ve achieved “trusted” author status, the juice follows!
- Facebook – That’s right, it seems as though some search savvy marketers have been using Facebook’s “closed” social network for open link love. The example above changes frequently but you’ll see what I mean in short order…
- Twitter – Have you noticed Twitter’s mobile pages in SERPs recently? They seem to be passing PageRank…
- Pownce – Despite extinction, Pownce appears to be the gift that keeps giving in 2009!
- MyBlogLog – A personal favorite that gives a little link love to users.
HAPPY NEW YEAR to you all and remember to link safely in 2009!