Nondisclosure Agreement for Submitting Ideas
b e u s s e r y™ imagery co.
AGREEMENT, entered into as of this _____ day of ___________, 2003, between Brian E. Ussery (hereinafter referred to as the Designer ), located at P.O. Box 1136 Thomson, GA 30824 USA, and _________________________ (hereinafter referred to as the Recipient), located at ________________________________________________________.
WHEREAS, the Designer has developed certain valuable information, concepts, ideas, or designs, which the
Designer deems confidential (hereinafter referred to as the Information); and
WHEREAS, the Recipient is in the business of using such Information for its projects and wishes to review the
WHEREAS, the Designer wishes to disclose this Information to the Recipient; and
WHEREAS, the Recipient is willing not to disclose this Information, as provided in this Agreement.
NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the foregoing premises and the mutual covenants hereinafter set forth and other valuable considerations, the parties hereto agree as follows:
1. Disclosure. Designer shall disclose to the Recipient the Information, which concerns:
2. Purpose. Recipient agrees that this disclosure is only for the purpose of the Recipients evaluation to determine its interest in the commercial exploitation of the Information.
3. Limitation on Use. Recipient agrees not to manufacture, sell, deal in, or otherwise use or appropriate the disclosed Information in any way whatsoever, including but not limited to adaptation, imitation, redesign, or
modification. Nothing contained in this Agreement shall be deemed to give Recipient any rights whatsoever in and to the Information.
4. Confidentiality. Recipient understands and agrees that the unauthorized disclosure of the Information by the Recipient to others would irreparably damage the Designer. As consideration and in return for the disclosure of
this Information, the Recipient shall keep secret and hold in confidence all such Information and treat the Information as if it were the Recipients own proprietary property by not disclosing it to any person or entity.
5. Good Faith Negotiations. If, on the basis of the evaluation of the Information, Recipient wishes to pursue the exploitation thereof, Recipient agrees to enter into good faith negotiations to arrive at a mutually satisfactory agreement for these purposes. Until and unless such an agreement is entered into, this nondisclosure Agreement shall remain in force.
6. Miscellany. This Agreement shall be binding upon and shall inure to the benefit of the parties and their respective legal representatives, successors, and assigns.
© beussery™ MMIII. All rights reserved.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties have signed this Agreement as of the date first set forth above.
Brian E. Ussery
Social Security Number_______-____-_______
Company name ____________________________________
Authorized signatory, title ___________________________